Production Pipeline Supervisor
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Creators of Snapchat, Spectacles, Bitmoji, and Zenly
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by over 150 million people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for a Production Pipeline Supervisor to join Team Snapchat! Working closely with Creative Media, a production team that sits on the Marketing team, you will be responsible for managing and trafficking the team’s production pipeline. Working from our Venice, CA headquarters, you’ll collaborate with internal creative and production teams to ensure we are completing projects efficiently and timely.
What you’ll do:
- Create, assign, maintain, and update statuses of all jobs via the workflow tracking tool
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop timelines and resource guidelines for all projects
- Maintain, develop, and optimize team project management systems, tools, and technologies
- Continuously follow up with team members to ensure key milestones are accomplished in order to meet delivery expectations
- Provide expertise and guidance necessary to execute accurate and timely delivery of projects in all stages
- Attend weekly and daily meetings (as needed) with internal teams to stay informed and provide updates on all current projects
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, public relations, or communications
- 4+ years of relevant traffic management experience in an agency or client-side environment
- Strong familiarity with Google enterprise products (Gmail, Calendar, Docs), and a passion for implementing technology to increase efficiency
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented, resourceful and work with ambiguity, and prioritize
- A positive attitude and good instincts
- Excellent project management skills to ensure adherence to deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team
- A passion for Snapchat and creativity!
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!
Want to learn more about Snap Inc.? Visit https://www.snap.com/en-US/
Jobs You May Like
Marketing Executive - Events & Webinars
Influencer Marketing Praktikant (m/w)
Moat, New York
Senior SEO Strategist
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA
Junior Local Market Rep
Weedmaps, Los Angeles, California, United States