Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by over 150 million people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We are looking for a Measurement Lead to join Team Snapchat! We are looking for someone who is excited about working alongside some of the largest advertisers in the world. Working from our New York, NY office, you’ll lead our measurement relationships with select advertisers, as well as partner closely with cross-functional teams to increase advertising efficiency on Snapchat.
What you’ll do:
- Create and support measurement tests, and learn programs for key clients to increase efficiency on the platform and grow relationships
- Partner closely with Snapchat’s Sales, Ad Products, and Measurement Engineering teams to deliver strong experiences for advertisers
- Source, create, and lead strategic measurement partnerships with leading third-party measurement partners
- Assess the potential usefulness, validity, and rigor of new Snapchat-developed and partner-developed measurement approaches
- Build measurement advocacy and understanding via internal trainings and collateral development
- Serve as the day-to-day trusted measurement advisor for key strategic advertiser relationships
- Own and scale measurement solutions
What we’re looking for:
- Analytics experience with a technology company, media agency, consulting firm, or research company
- A strong understanding of Snapchat and the digital advertising ecosystem
- A strong understanding of Audience, Brand, and/or ROI analytics
- A deep understanding of applied statistics including sampling approaches, causal modeling, time series analysis, and data-mining techniques
- A proven track record of building/influencing client relationships
- Ability to convey complex ideas in a clear and effective manner to a range of audiences
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!
Want to learn more about Snap Inc.? Visit https://www.snap.com/en-US/
Jobs You May Like
Senior Analyst, eCommerce
Allbirds, Allbirds HQ
Senior Manager, Analytics & Optimization
GoodRx, Santa Monica
Senior Backend Engineer
Taboola, Be'er Sheva
Formlabs, Somerville, MA
Data Analyst - Merchant Data Services
Senior Research Scientist, Deep Learning
Clarifai, San Francisco, CA (SF)