Senior App Support Specialist
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Creators of Snapchat, Spectacles, Bitmoji, and Zenly
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by over 150 million people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for a Senior App Support Specialist to join Team Snapchat! Working closely with the Customer Operations team, you will offer solutions to questions about the Snapchat app. Working from our Santa Monica, CA office, you’ll collaborate as part of an amazing customer support team focused on quality and scaled customer experiences.
What you'll do:
- Respond to Snapchatter questions through Snap Inc.’s support accounts
- Mentor and provide operational coaching of others
- Provide contextual judgement and use data to drive decisions
- Ensure high touch, white glove support to internal escalations
- Identify, escalate, and help drive solutions for new issues, trends, and potential bugs
- Become an expert in our customer service tools and make suggestions for workflow efficiency and growth
- Work closely with Quality Assurance, Product, and Engineering teams to provide them with timely metrics and analysis, investigating potential bugs, and following up with Snapchatters as needed
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in a support-focused role with quality review experience
- Robust operational quantitative skills and data-driven operational mindset
- Previous experience mentoring or leading a small team a plus
- Someone who is about providing high quality customer support
- Excellent verbal and written communication proficiency with high attention to detail
- Ability to focus in a dynamic work environment and thrive while responding to unexpected and highly sensitive challenges
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
- Someone who is goal-focused and results oriented
- Great judgement and ability to problem-solve both with peers and independently
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment
- Flexible work-hours: full-time, weekends, and late nights as needed
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!
Want to learn more about Snap Inc.? Visit https://www.snap.com/en-US/
Jobs You May Like
Test Engineering Intern
Peloton, NY HQ
CDN Reliability Engineer
Netflix, Alphaville, Brazil
Firmware Test Engineer
Fitbit, Romania - Bucharest
Software Engineer - Back-end Product Catalogue
Wish, San Francisco, United States
Senior Full Stack Engineer - Messaging
Netflix, Los Gatos, California