Australia Marketing Manager
Snap Inc., Sydney, AU
Creators of Snapchat, Spectacles, Bitmoji, and Zenly
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by over 150 million people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for an International Marketing Manager to join Team Snapchat! Working closely with the International Marketing team, you will play a key role in creating messaging that helps businesses and consumers understand and embrace Snapchat. Working from our Sydney, Australia office, you’ll collaborate with Sales, Comms, Business Operations, and Growth teams to establish Snapchat’s presence locally, which will primarily focus on B2B marketing, but will include some B2C as needed.
What you’ll do:
- Drive the creation of marketing communication for Snapchat ad products across an Australian customer base
- Develop materials that enhance an understanding of Snapchat for advertisers, agency partners, and industries (e.g. FAQs, case studies)
- Create materials to help the Sales team generate new business, as well as educate clients and partners on ad products
- Work closely with US counterparts to ensure cohesion and scalability for advertising messaging, campaigns, and product launches
- Develop scalable ways to use data and metrics to drive growth and sales for clients
- Plan and execute specific programs and events in multiple markets
- Support some B2C marketing efforts
What we’re looking for:
- BA/BS in a relevant field, MBA, or advanced degree strongly preferred
- 10+ years overall working experience, preferably in B2B Marketing
- Solid project management skills with an ability to multitask and manage multiple small to large projects in a cross-functional environment
- Events experience preferred
- Excellent communications skills – both written and verbal, as well as good design aesthetics
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, projects, and ever-changing priorities
- Candidate should possess strong organizational, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently while also being a collaborative team player
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!
Want to learn more about Snap Inc.? Visit https://www.snap.com/en-US/
Jobs You May Like
Lifecycle Marketing Manager
HelloFresh, New York, NY
Global SEO Lead
Etsy, Brooklyn, NY
Senior Marketing Writer/Editor
Etsy, Brooklyn, NY
Associate Marketing Manager
Time Inc., Tampa, FL
Developer Marketing Manager - Events and Community
Twitch, San Francisco, CA
Digital Marketing & eCommerce Specialist (contract)
Fitbit, Ireland - Dublin