Manager, Software Engineering
Snap Inc., Seattle, WA
Creators of Snapchat, Spectacles, Bitmoji, and Zenly
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
We’re looking for a Software Engineering Manager to join Snap Inc! Working from our Seattle, WA office, you will be tasked with solving interesting technical challenges such as architecting and deploying infrastructure to handle our scale, designing a slick and secure mobile client, and maintaining software used by millions every day.
What you'll do:
- Build compelling products to help users connect with those they care about
- Set the technical direction of the team
- Ensure operational excellence of our infrastructure
- Define clear success metrics for the team
- Grow the careers of the engineers on the team
- Communicate and stay up to date with our headquarters in Venice, CA
What we're looking for:
- BS/BA in a technical field such as Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of direct management experience of software engineering teams
- Previous experience as a software engineer is preferred
- Large scale distributed infrastructure design expertise
- Software development and design expertise
- Creative and adaptable product thinking
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!
Want to learn more about Snap Inc.? Visit https://www.snap.com/en-US/
Jobs You May Like
Senior Solution Consultant
MuleSoft, San Francisco
Director of Engineering, Head of Identity
LiveRamp, San Francisco, CA
Engineering Manager - Product Engineering
Dropbox, New York, NY
Brooks Running, US, Washington, Seattle, Corporate
Algorithms and Signal Processing Intern
Velodyne, San Jose
Senior JS Frontend Engineer - React
Homepolish, Remote Office