Workplace Services Administrator
Snap Inc., New York, NY
Creators of Snapchat, Spectacles, Bitmoji, and Zenly
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
We’re looking for an Workplace Services Administrator to join Snap Inc! As a member of our Workplace Services team, you will provide exceptional customer service and administrative support within the Workplace Services organization. Working from our New York, NY office, you will interact comfortably and skillfully with people at all levels from within and outside of the company.
What you’ll do:
- Create an environment where guests and employees feel welcome, safe and comfortable
- Greet and register guests/visitors in the reception area and notify their respective hosts
- Assist in managing meeting rooms and event space schedule
- Ensure the Reception and Lobby areas are kept clean and tidy at all times
- Provide the highest level of customer service and respond to all guest and employee inquiries
- Ensure the office remains secure by closely following guest and visitor procedures, and escalate issues as necessary
- Provide general administrative assistance to the team and wider business as required
- Ad hoc admin and project support as required
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to work well in fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work with internal and external stakeholders
- Foresight into the needs of others and strong initiative to begin projects where necessary without direction
- Experience working in a customer service environment preferably within the hospitality or similar industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, high attention to detail and the ability to prioritise tasks and work independently
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Someone that is resourceful with strong organizational skills, and has a ‘can do’ positive attitude
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!