Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
We’re looking for a Measurement Lead to join Snap Inc! We are looking for someone who is excited about working alongside some of the largest advertisers in the world. Working from our Sydney, AU office, you’ll lead our measurement relationships with select advertisers, as well as partner closely with cross-functional teams to increase advertising efficiency on Snapchat.
What you’ll do:
- Create and support measurement test and learn programs for key clients to increase advertising effectiveness understanding on the platform and grow client relationships
- Partner closely with Snapchat’s Business Solutions teams (Sales), Product Marketing, and Measurement Product teams to deliver strong measurement experiences for advertisers
- Source, create, and engage in strategic measurement partnerships with leading third-party measurement partners for the region
- Assess the potential usefulness, validity, and rigor of new Snapchat-developed and partner-developed measurement approaches
- Build measurement advocacy and understanding via internal and external trainings and collateral development
- Serve as the day-to-day trusted measurement advisor for key strategic advertiser relationships for the region
- Own and scale measurement solutions
- Analytics experience with a technology company, media agency, consulting firm, or research company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with high attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
- Experience collaborating with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of a company
- A strong understanding of Snapchat and the digital advertising ecosystem
- A strong understanding of Audience, Brand, and/or ROI analytics
- A deep understanding of applied statistics including sampling approaches, causal modeling, time series analysis, and data-mining techniques
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!