SMB Partnerships Senior Associate
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Creators of Snapchat, Spectacles, Bitmoji, and Zenly
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by over 150 million people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for an SMB Partnerships Sr. Associate to join Snap Inc! You’ll grow our awareness and adoption within the SMB community through local, community, and industry events, thought leadership opportunities, and evangelism. Working from our Venice, CA headquarters, you’ll be a part of the Marketing team in a highly collaborative role that helps establish Snap as a leading platform for SMB.
What you’ll do:
- Identify and forge strategic partnerships and business development with key organizations and industry leaders in the SMB space to drive exponential growth, demand and revenue
- Leverage these partnerships to cultivate thought leadership and awareness of Snapchat’s offerings to the SMB community
- Amplify the Snapchat brand within the SMB community through events and industry collaboration
- Increase awareness and adoption of Snapchat’s ad products through strategic outreach initiatives
- Measure and report on impact
What we’re looking for:
- BA/BS in business, marketing, or related field of study
- 5+ years of work experience in B2B partnerships, preferably within the SMB space
- Proven track record of success forging community and/or industry partnerships
- Existing relationships with government or other small business agencies
- Excellent communications skills – both written and verbal — with a good design aesthetic
- Strong organizational, communication, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
- Someone who’s up for the challenge of building something from the bottom up
- A passion for Snapchat, the SMB space, and marketing!
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!
Want to learn more about Snap Inc.? Visit https://www.snap.com/en-US/
Jobs You May Like
Regional Sales Director
MuleSoft, Los Angeles
Account Executive, Digital Advertising || New Grad
Yelp, Phoenix, AZ
Peloton, Palo Alto, Ca
Customer Success Manager
GitHub, Tokyo - Japan
Regional Account Executive - Southeast
DoorDash, Atlanta, GA
Bonobos, Pittsburgh, PA