Software Engineer, C++/Qt
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Creators of Snapchat, Spectacles, Bitmoji, and Zenly
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by over 150 million people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for a Software Developer to join Snap Inc! Working from our Venice, CA headquarters, you’ll collaborate with product managers, designers, and other developers to create future Snap products.
What you’ll do:
- Build world-class products for creation of interactive features
- Implement pixel-perfect design using Qt based on mockups prepared by designers
- Work cross-functionally with engineers and designers
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of C++ experience
- Knowledge of Qt Framework (Qt Widgets and/or QML)
- Software design and OOP skills
- Computer science fundamentals
- Communication skills; ability to work well in a team
- Good understanding of git
- Solid math skills
- Understanding of Linux/Unix environment and command line tools
- Experience with Mac OS X and XCode
- Experience in development of 3D editors or 3D game engines
- Experience with Unity3D or Unreal Engine
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected]
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!
Want to learn more about Snap Inc.? Visit https://www.snap.com/en-US/
Jobs You May Like
Site Reliability Engineer - New York
Dropbox, New York, NY
Sr Premier Support Engineer
Hortonworks, Mumbai, India
Infrastructure Developer (DevOps) (m/w)
Quantitative Researcher/Statistician (Revenue Optimization)
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Technical Solution Consultant
Zuora, San Mateo, CA
Appboy, New York