Vendor Operations Program Manager
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Creators of Snapchat, Spectacles, Bitmoji, and Zenly
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by over 150 million people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for a Vendor Operations Program Manager to join Team Snapchat! Working closely with the Ad Support team, you will manage the relationships in the dynamic, global Snap Ad Support ecosystem, leveraging and working with our partners and vendors around the world. Working from our Venice, CA headquarters, you’ll collaborate with colleagues within Customer Operations to globally align and ensure that our policies are being applied consistently throughout the world, to deliver a top-tier customer experience.
What you’ll do:
- Manage day-to-day service delivery of global content review operations against quality and efficiency
- Deliver training, learning, and development to our offshore team
- Collaborate internally to develop and transition new workflows to external partners
- Review and select vendors as needed
- Manage our service agreements to ensure compliance on our quality, performance, and coverage targets through tools you will help build
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of leadership experience in managing international outsourcing operations at scale in domains such as customer service, compliance, risk management, process management, or operational excellence
- Strong effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven track record of transforming operations to provide best-in-class customer experience through step-function innovation and continuous improvement
- Able to travel 30%+ of the time based on business needs
- A passion for Snapchat, customer experience, and creativity!
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!
Want to learn more about Snap Inc.? Visit https://www.snap.com/en-US/
Jobs You May Like
Regulatory Operations Manager
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Codecademy Coach - Advisor
OneLogin, San Francisco, CA
(Sr.) Manager, Nutrition (Registered Dietitian)
HelloFresh, New York, NY
Keyholder Optician, NorthPark Center
Warby Parker, Dallas, TX
Project Manager, Production Operations
Netflix, Los Angeles, California