IT Operations Specialist, Zenly
Snap Inc., Paris, FR
Creators of Snapchat, Spectacles, Bitmoji, and Zenly
Zenly started in 2011 as a small team of passionate designers, engineers, and entrepreneurs gathered around the idea that frictionless location sharing is the next mobile commodity. Our R&D has brought us to release the best location sharing app in the world ;)
And now, Zenly is the mobile application that lets you instantaneously see where your friends are. We believe that making maps more social and personalised is our opportunity to improve the way people live, communicate and share moments together. Our product empowers people to find themselves, enjoy improvised moments and have fun together.
We’re looking for an IT Operations Specialist to join Zenly! As a member of the IT Team, you will be responsible for the smooth operation of Zenly IT. Working from our Paris, France office, you’ll collaborate with the team to ensure that all the hardware and software for new and current Zenliers is operational and properly configured.
- Responsible for the implementation and evolution of the company's internal IT toolset
- Ensure the velocity of the operations as well as a certain agility in the daily tasks
- Anticipate the renewal and maintenance of all the IT structures in operational conditions
- Coordinate weekly with US counterpart
- Provide support to onsite engineers
- Manage inventory (computers, phones, software, etc.)
- Network and wifi management
- Laptop (Apple / Linux) and phones (iOS / Android) fleet management
- AV and printers management
- Onboard new Zenliers (Laptop and phones setup)
- Take care of all internal communication displays (Dashboard, TV, etc.)
- Identify ways to improve our IT process
- In charge of reparations for all devices under warranty
- Manage the building accesses technology
- Coordinate meetups
- Knowledge of IT processes
- Knowledge of Apple environment (macOS and iOS)
- Knowledge of Google technologies: Google Apps and Google Hangout Meet
- Knowledge of Jamf and AirWatch will be appreciated
- Good knowledge of network and security protocols
- A year experience in a similar environment would be great
- Your integrity, your reliability and your sense of organization will make a difference!
Our office is big and comfortable with a fully equipped kitchen (including unlimited snacks and drinks), rest areas and sound isolation booths. Everyone at Zenly is provided with a spacious desk and top of the line computer and phone to help you build your own workspace.
We also offer a great package to all our employees including:
- Handling of relocation/visa procedure
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Advantageous health coverage extendable to your family (including super great dental and vision coverage)
- Flexible time off policy
- Great environment, with breakfast every morning!
- Full public transport reimbursement
- Meal card for lunch
- Opportunity to build one of the world’s most iconic consumer brands
- Team offsites in awesome places
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!
Want to learn more about Snap Inc.? Visit Snap Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Process Engineer, Manufacturing Sciences and Technology
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States