Product Manager, Performance
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Creators of Snapchat, Spectacles, Bitmoji, and Zenly
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
We’re looking for a Performance Product Manager to join team Snap! Working closely with the Growth team, you will identify and pursue opportunities for user growth and engagement. Working from our Venice, CA headquarters, you will become the internal voice of the user by synthesizing external research, internal analytics, and cross-functional team feedback into a long-term product vision and near-term execution plan.
What you’ll do
- Lead the planning, research, development, and overall execution for your product area
- Develop and prioritize strategies, product initiatives, and programs
- Partner with a world-class team of designers, engineers, data scientists, and user researchers to identify and deliver on growth opportunities through analysis of engagement patterns and trends
- Coordinate and empower cross-functional teams to pursue and realize highest impact opportunities
Who we’re looking for
- 3+ years of product management and/or analytics experience at a consumer or enterprise technology company
- 2+ years of engineering experience at a consumer or enterprise technology company
- Deep familiarity with or experience doing product-oriented quantitative analysis, including statistical analysis
- Deep familiarity with measuring quality and performance of consumer systems
- Ability to execute both tactically and strategically against defined objectives, working in collaboration with engineers, designers and other cross-functional teams
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Ability to communicate the results of analyses in a clear and effective manner
- Familiarity with quantifying battery consumption, connectivity, and app performance
- Familiarity with SQL, Python, R, Minitab, or SPSS
- Familiarity with machine learning, data mining, or artificial intelligence
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!
Want to learn more about Snap Inc.? Visit https://www.snap.com/en-US/
Jobs You May Like
Senior/Group Product Manager, Universal Directory and Directory Integrations
Okta, San Francisco, CA or San Jose, CA
Sr. Product Designer (IxD/Account & Identity)
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA
Tech Ops Specialist, Production Ops - Singapore
Netflix, Singapore, Singapore
Instaply, Barcelona, Spain
Digital Producer, Data
Casper, New York
Product Manager, Marketplace
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA