Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
We’re looking for an iOS Engineer to join Team Spectacles! Working from our Israel office, you’ll play a key role in building and shaping key features that millions of Snapchatters use every day!
What you'll do:
- Create and refine performative mobile apps that push the limits of mobile technology
- Build fun, new products that run smoothly and stably
- Conceptualize, develop, and launch new features
- Carefully evaluate the technical tradeoffs of every decision
- Work with the Design team to hone in on the best UI and infrastructure practices
- Carry out code reviews to guarantee code quality
What we're looking for:
- 4+ years of experience developing mobile applications on iOS
- BS/BA degree in a technical field, such as Computer Science (or equivalent years of relevant experience)
- Strong CS fundamentals and problem-solving skills
- Expertise with Objective-C and Swift
- Mastery of the iOS SDK and deep knowledge of native iOS frameworks (especially Core Bluetooth)
- Proficiency with performance tools and optimization techniques for iOS, including knowledge of the OS internals, compilers, optimization for low-power and mobile systems, and more
- A passion for Snapchat and creativity!
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!
Want to learn more about Snap Inc.? Visit Snap Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Backend Engineer, Machine Data Factory
Indigo, Boston, MA
Senior Data Engineer
Strava, San Francisco, CA
Lastline, Santa Barbara, Berkeley, Redwood City, Boston, London
Senior BackEnd PHP Engineer
letgo, New York
Sr. Software Engineer
The Pill Club, San Mateo, CA
Senior Analyst, Product
Headspace, Santa Monica