Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
We’re looking for an HR Coordinator to join Snap Inc! Our Human Resources team is a dynamic group of professionals on a mission to unlock organization, team and individual potential. As the HR Coordinator, you are departmental ‘glue’ to hold things together, direct traffic, and make the team hum. You will be the HR face to Snap’s community and committed to continuous process improvement. Working from our Los Angeles, CA headquarters, you will not only execute with excellence but will demonstrate curiosity and constantly aspire to contribute to new things.
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as a point of contact to team members to help them navigate all aspects of HR
- Apply curiosity and proactively seek to learn about Snap, the HR function, and the role HR plays at Snap
- Execute and deliver on internal process improvements to drive effectiveness and efficiencies for client-facing HR team
- Work with HR generalists and HR business partners to support organizations across Snap
- Manage and organize data in a way that makes it reliable and consumable and allows the team to make insightful decisions
- Create systems and processes that keep the team organized and armed with information
- Develop HR communications and materials in support of company-wide initiatives
- Partner with different teams across the People organization to conduct background checks, verifications of employment, I-9s, etc.
- Oversee our Snap-A-Wish program, which includes monitoring the email account, assessing situations as they come in, communicating with the appropriate HR Business Partner, providing recommendations to requests, and tracking wishes/gifts
- Manage vendors, contracts, and invoices on behalf of the HR and Talent Development team, interfacing with cross-functional partners, such as Finance and Legal
- Interface with all levels of employees and handle initial intake of employee concerns
- 1+ years of experience in human resources
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal to provide reliable and consumable information to the team and across the organization
- Collaborative team player with a curious mindset and a thirst for learning
- Can problem solve and create innovative solutions
- Organized with a keen attention to detail to handle data and information
- Strong project management skills to drive initiatives to completion
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to build relationships cross-functionally across Snap and within the People team
- Great customer service skills with a passion for helping others using discretion
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and is able to juggle competing priorities in a dynamic environment
- Able to handle confidential matters and sensitive data
- Proficiency in Mac and Google applications, such as sheets, slides, and docs
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!