Manager, International Programming
Snap Inc., London, UK
Creators of Snapchat, Spectacles, Bitmoji, and Zenly
Snapchat is the camera used by millions of people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for a Manager of International Programming to join Team Snapchat! Working from London, UK office you’ll work with the Programming team. You will build a team of skilled development execs and curators who identify, acquire, develop, and program the content that appears for our users in our key markets in Discover. The Programming team learns from our community about their interests, preferences, and engagement with content on Snapchat and works tirelessly to improve their content experiences.
What you’ll do:
- Identify great content to onboard in key markets to Snapchat
- Build a team that will do this in a growing number of key markets
- Own and define a programming strategy for the localization of Snap’s content experience
- Enforce a high editorial standard for all Snapchat content
- Manage, inspire, and lead a strong and creative team
- Innovate new Snapchat content formats
- Coordinate with relevant content providers (internal and external) to package content related to tentpoles
- Experience in content creation, development, or curation
- Multiple years experience building, inspiring, and leading teams, especially cross cultural teams located in different offices
- Deep understanding of the content preferences for the 13-34 demographics
- Strong partner-facing communication skills
- Deep industry relationships with both creators and media companies across a number of countries (especially Europe and/or the Middle East)
- Both big picture strategic thinking and the ability to dig in to the details
- Adaptability, excitement to lead, and manage in a changing environment
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!