Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by millions of people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for a Design Manager to join Team Snapchat! Working alongside the Content team in our Los Angeles, CA headquarters, you will oversee the art direction and animation of visual assets for original content.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee the art direction and animation of visual assets for original content
- Supervise and provide creative direction to a team of internal visual artists
- Make creative decisions that shape the style of projects and properly represent our brand
- Collaborate with external partners to maintain Snapchat’s visual aesthetic
- Collaborate with producers in regards to workflow, production pipelines, and planning
- Design and animate graphics for Live Stories, Shows, and Discover
- Work with engineers to innovate on new visual formats
- Previous experience as a Creative Lead/Art Director
- 7+ years of experience in design and motion graphics
- Experience leading and supervising a team
- A do-er — someone who will roll up their sleeves and get the work done
- Someone who loves Live Stories and Shows, and can bring their own creative ideas to Snapchat-produced Live Stories
- Deep knowledge of digital media
- Expertise in content design and programs such as Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Cinema 4D, and After Effects
- A passion for Snapchat and creativity!
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!
Want to learn more about Snap Inc.? Visit Snap Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Technical UI Designer
Senior Product Designer
Reddit, San Francisco
Creative Manager, Content
Squarespace, New York, NY
Freelance Experiential Designer
Glossier, New York, NY
indaHash, Poland, Warsaw
Experience Designer (New York)
Intrepid Pursuits, New York, NY