Programme Manager, Global Investment Desk
Snap Inc., London, UK
Creators of Snapchat, Spectacles, Bitmoji, and Zenly
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by millions of people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for an experienced professional to join our Global Investment Desk at Snap Inc! As a programme manager in our global trading team, you will join a high-performing team responsible for Snap’s Upfronts and commercial partnership deals. Focusing on partnership programme strategy and design, deal structuring and operational management, we act as the hub for large strategic deals, actively working cross-functionally to accelerate mutually beneficial arrangements for Snap and our customers. Working from our London, UK office, you’ll collaborate with Sales Leadership, Product, Operations, Finance, and Legal teams to maximize business performance through highly productive strategic partnerships across Snap’s global client portfolio.
What you'll do:
- Drive strategy and structure for commercial upfronts and other trading agreements
- Cultivate strong working relationships with key partners, including Sales, Product, Operations, Finance and Legal, for input on program structure or to evaluate requests or key business decision making that arise during negotiations
- Empower (and occasionally accompany) Sales teams in discussions with clients
- Be attuned to market trends and the competitive landscape to shape compelling offerings
- Anticipate short and long-term business challenges, and react with solutions to address
- Identify and advance process and policy improvements to support programme scalability and growth
- Drive team reporting, business analysis, programme performance assessment and communicate results to key stakeholders (executive and operational) in order to rapidly scale successful programmes
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical field (computer science, engineering, mathematic, business, or related field)
- Strong analytical and project management expertise gained in Sales Finance, Sales Analytics, Sales Operations and Strategy consulting/corporate business development/partnership programme structuring and management
- Experience working with sales teams and sales processes
- Experience leading high-visibility workstreams with proven experience of working in and influencing global cross functional teams and influencing at leadership level.
- MBA degree
- Experience thinking analytically and strategically about issues influencing internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to act as a connector across teams and proven experience leading a programme/project against KPIs from design through to completion
- Experience working with global teams
- Strong business judgement with excellent verbal and written communication skills suited for audiences ranging from customers to sales teams to Snap’s business leadership
- Proven business sense and problem solving, project management, and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross functional environment
- Experience in negotiation and structuring business agreements
- Proven track record of balancing short-term business need with long-term sustainability
- Experience navigating long, complex sales cycles with a high degree of customization
- Openness to embracing changing environments and ability to operate under high levels of ambiguity
- Excellent interpersonal skills to partner cross-functionally with Sales, Product, Operations, Finance and Legal teams
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment
- Advanced Excel, experience with SQL
- Experience extracting data from large / complex databases
- Experience in data visualisations and building scalable reporting tools
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Tableau
- Track record of delivering measurable and successful partnership programmes
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!