Senior Manager, Human Resources
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Creators of Snapchat, Spectacles, Bitmoji, and Zenly
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
We’re looking for a Senior Manager, Human Resources to join Snap Inc! As a Senior Manager you will support complex, multi-dimensional business areas, working closely with business leadership to align the People Team’s strategy with Snap Inc.’s business objectives. Working from our Los Angeles, CA headquarters, you’ll collaborate with colleagues across the company to help deliver amazing experiences for our employees.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as the a key HR leader for multiple organizations at Snap
- Partner with executive leadership to ensure employee and business needs are met, focusing on organizational design, change leadership, and talent management in a rapidly growing company
- Lead development and implementation of new HR processes as required to grow the business
- Design business and talent initiatives that support our short and long-term business goals, including driving practices that enable high performance and operational excellence
- Provide counsel and guidance on complex employee matters
- Act as an executive coach for key clients and leaders; hold a high bar for leadership values and behaviors
- Influence and/or deploy practices to increase employee engagement and satisfaction
- Model and reinforce our cultural values of being kind, smart, and creative
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or related field
- 8+ years experience in an HR Business Partner role
- Experience providing HR business partner support to finance, legal, or other business teams
- Experience designing and deploying HR systems and processes
- Experience with core HR domains, including performance management, organizational design, talent management, compensation, and employee relations
- Experience influencing and advising executive leadership on talent and employment matters
- Experience with people data analytics; ability to influence with data
- Master’s degree in HR, IR or similar field
- Supervisory experience
- Experience in HRLDP or similar development program experience
- HR experience in a tech start-up or high growth company
- Knowledge of and experience with Snap Inc products
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!