Manager, User Acquisition, Placed
Snap Inc., Seattle, WA
Creators of Snapchat, Spectacles, Bitmoji, and Zenly
Placed is the market leader in location-driven insights and ad intelligence. We're a fast-growing organization headquartered in downtown Seattle, focusing on connecting the physical and digital worlds to give brands, agencies, publishers, and ad networks the ability to target location at scale, measure the offline impact of ads, and deliver actionable insights into consumer behavior.
We’re looking for a Manager, User Acquisition to join Placed, a subsidiary of Snap Inc! Working closely with the Mobile App Development team, you will be responsible for leading the acquisition efforts for Placed’s mobile apps, including paid advertising, SEO, social media, mobile analytics, word-of-mouth, and more. In addition, you will be responsible for growing the Placed Affiliate program. Working from our Seattle, WA headquarters, you’ll collaborate with internal and external teams to improve acquisition and retention efforts for Placed’s mobile apps.
What you’ll do:
- Grow mobile app user base in-line with company goals
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop a strategic plan to achieve quarterly and annual goals, as well as long-term growth initiatives
- Develop go-to-market strategy for new apps and see plans through to successful execution
- Evaluate new partners and negotiate terms and pricing as needed
- Work with internal teams (Engineering, Product, Inference) to develop new features and apps based on user feedback, A/B tests, and app analytics
- Coach, train, and hire a growing team
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience managing and optimizing campaigns from start-to-finish to drive acquisitions efficiently
- Proven ability to set and achieve performance goals for user growth, with a focus on acquiring loyal users
- Experience working with advertising partners, including negotiating rates and monitoring performance, with the desire to continually seek out, evaluate, and test new solutions
- Strong analytics and Excel skills
- Experience mentoring, training, and hiring a team
- Bachelor’s Degree
At Placed, a subsidiary of Snap, Inc., we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Placed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!
Want to learn more about Snap Inc.? Visit Snap Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Brand Design Director
Casper, New York, New York
Tradeshift, Bucharest, Romania
Intermediate Software Engineer
Index Exchange, Toronto
Part Time Visual Design Instructor
General Assembly, Atlanta
UX Design Immersive Instructor
General Assembly, Seattle
Carbon, Redwood City