Placed is the market leader in location-driven insights and ad intelligence. We're a fast-growing organization headquartered in downtown Seattle, focusing on connecting the physical and digital worlds to give brands, agencies, publishers and ad networks the ability to target location at scale, measure the offline impact of ads and deliver actionable insights into consumer behavior.
We’re looking for a Product Manager to join Placed, a subsidiary of Snap, Inc! As a member of our Product team, you will be responsible for the overall product strategy supporting all of Placed’s platform teams. Working from our Seattle, WA headquarters, you’ll be embedded with our big data engineering and inference functions to continuously grow our data platform and improve the quality of the Placed data.
What you’ll do:
- Focus on overall product strategy
- Work with internal teams and clients to gather live-time feedback and prioritize features
- Take product concepts through the entire product lifecycle (idea, validation, shipping, measurement, and iteration)
- Prioritize among competing opportunities, balance customer needs with business priorities, and articulate rationale behind decisions
- 3+ years product management and/or program management experience
- Experience working on reporting products
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Someone who is comfortable using data/metrics to make recommendations and drive decisions
- A solid understanding of the ad tech space
At Placed, a subsidiary of Snap, Inc., we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Placed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!
Want to learn more about Snap Inc.? Visit Snap Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior HPC Engineer (US Person)
Rescale, San Francisco, CA or Remote in CO, FL, MA, MI, MN, RI, TX, or UT