Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by millions of people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for an Account Analyst to join Team Snapchat! Working closely with the Sales team, you will be tasked with helping us deliver better campaigns through category-specific insights and learnings. Working from our San Francisco, CA office, you’ll collaborate with Sales, Creative Strategy, and Product Solutions to ensure our campaigns are running optimally and constantly adapting to new findings.
What you’ll do:
- Work with Account Management to provide real time analysis for auction campaigns
- Identify performance trends across auction campaigns to fuel optimization recommendations
- Deliver a constantly evolving test and learn agenda across the category
- Support clients’ efforts in the auction
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, economics, or related area of study
- 2+ years of experience managing PPC, programmatic, or paid social campaigns
- 2+ years working in excel using advanced formulas
- Data driven and analytical mindset
- Proven track record of crafting actionable insights from data
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in an agile, dynamic environment
- Ability to work individually while operating as a collaborative team player
- Ability to use tech to improve workflows and create efficiencies
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!