App Marketing Manager, Placed
Snap Inc., Seattle, WA
Creators of Snapchat, Spectacles, Bitmoji, and Zenly
Placed is the market leader in location-driven insights and ad intelligence. We're a fast-growing organization headquartered in downtown Seattle, focusing on connecting the physical and digital worlds to give brands, agencies, publishers, and ad networks the ability to target location at scale, measure the offline impact of ads, and deliver actionable insights into consumer behavior.
We’re looking for an App Marketing Manager with a passion for technology to join Placed, a subsidiary of Snap, Inc! As a member of the Panel app team, you will be responsible for leading user acquisition efforts for our suite of popular mobile applications. The App Marketing Manager will plan and execute strategic marketing & advertising programs, playing a key role in user acquisition and funnel optimization, while providing valuable input into the ongoing development of our products. Based in our Seattle, WA headquarters, you’ll be working alongside the support and engineering teams, using your analytical and creative skills to help us engage and retain customers.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to drive acquisition and enhance user engagement
- Analyze and report out on campaign performance, presenting analysis and recommendations to improve conversion and retention rates
- Manage network and partner relationships, with a focus on improving performance against core KPIs
- Support internal processes and tasks related to product functionality
- Provide input into ongoing development efforts to help achieve goals
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- 1-3 years experience in a marketing manager role
- Experience managing mobile acquisition for an enterprise-scale mobile app
- Analytical experience and an ability to use data to tell a story
- Strong work ethic, proactive at identifying and resolving issues, self-motivated and resourceful
- Process-driven individual with strong organizational skills
- Experience with mobile marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with Zendesk or comparable CRM
- Strong command of MS Office applications
At Placed, a subsidiary of Snap, Inc., we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Placed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!
Want to learn more about Snap Inc.? Visit Snap Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
HR Business Partner