Marketing Support Specialist, Placed
Snap Inc., Seattle, WA
Creators of Snapchat, Spectacles, Bitmoji, and Zenly
Placed is the market leader in location-driven insights and ad intelligence. We're a fast-growing organization headquartered in downtown Seattle, focusing on connecting the physical and digital worlds to give brands, agencies, publishers, and ad networks the ability to target location at scale, measure the offline impact of ads, and deliver actionable insights into consumer behavior.
We’re looking for a Marketing Support Specialist, with a passion for technology to join Placed, a subsidiary of Snap, Inc! As a member of the Panel team, you will be responsible for providing timely support for a large, growing audience of customers using our mobile applications. Based in our Seattle, WA headquarters, you’ll be working alongside the user acquisition and engineering teams to provide the best possible service, ensuring an outstanding overall experience to help us engage and retain customers.
What you’ll do:
- Receive, assess, and prioritize customer questions via email
- Diagnose issues and provide prompt resolution using appropriate tools
- Escalate issues as needed and communicate effectively across teams
- Support internal processes and tasks related to product functionality
- Assist in marketing and retention projects as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- 1-3 years experience in a marketing or technical support role
- Strong work ethic, proactive at identifying and resolving issues, self-motivated and resourceful
- Customer-driven attitude with a bias for action
- Process-driven individual with strong organizational skills
- Experience supporting marketing activities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Zendesk or similar CRM
- Experience with social media scheduling/posting tools (Hootsuite, Sprout, Sprinklr)
- Strong command of MS Office applications
At Placed, a subsidiary of Snap, Inc., we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Placed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!