Senior Software Development Engineer, Mobile, Placed
Snap Inc., Seattle, WA
Creators of Snapchat, Spectacles, Bitmoji, and Zenly
Placed is the market leader in location-driven insights and ad intelligence. We're a fast-growing organization headquartered in downtown Seattle, focusing on connecting the physical and digital worlds to give brands, agencies, publishers, and ad networks the ability to target location at scale, measure the offline impact of ads, and deliver actionable insights into consumer behavior.
We’re looking for a Senior Software Development Engineer to join Placed, a subsidiary of Snap Inc! As a member of our mobile app team, you will work to develop and maintain our consumer mobile apps that power the world’s largest opt-in location panel. Working from our Seattle, WA headquarters, you’ll partner with Product, Inference, and other engineering teams to develop clean and intuitive applications that provide meaningful analytics atop immense amounts of data.
What you’ll do:
- Work on the design and development of our highly-visible mobile apps
- Write high performance, native mobile code in Objective-C/Swift or Java
- Work with sensor data, including location services
- Maintain a focus on battery and performance optimization
- Build and support both client and server components
- Write test automation, conduct code reviews, and take end-to-end ownership of deployments to production
What we’re looking for:
- BS degree in computer science or related technical field
- 7+ years of experience in native iOS and/or Android development
- Strong engineering skills using Objective-C/Swift or Java
- A history of building multiple mobile apps end-to-end, including at least one release to the app store
- Experience with AWS, Java/Ruby/C#, or server-side development
At Placed, a subsidiary of Snap, Inc., we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Placed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!
Want to learn more about Snap Inc.? Visit Snap Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
MLB Advanced Media, MLB Advanced Media, New York
Technical Business Consultant - Professional Services
Cherwell Software, Reading, Berkshire United Kingdom
Senior Software Web Engineer
Smule, San Francisco, CA
Zipline, Half Moon Bay, CA
Sr Software Engineer - Pivotal Labs
Pivotal Software, San Francisco
Software Development Engineer in Test - Data
Addepar, Mountain View, CA