Senior Manager, Software Engineering, Experimentation Platform
Snap Inc., Mountain View, CA
Creators of Snapchat, Spectacles, Bitmoji, and Zenly
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineering Manager to lead the A/B Testing & Experimentation team at Snap Inc! Working from our Mountain View, CA office, you will drive the team’s mission of enabling rapid experimentation at scale to accelerate data-informed innovation at Snap. You will collaborate with engineers, data scientists, product managers, and technical leaders across the company to build a world-class experimentation system that meets our needs. You’ll also help solve interesting technical challenges such as architecting and operating Big Data infrastructure and services, building easy-to-use mobile and server SDKs, and designing intuitive UIs for experiment management and analysis. This is a high-visibility role that will greatly impact how software and services used by millions are built and delivered at Snap!
What you'll do:
- Evaluate the technical trade-offs of every decision
- Perform code reviews and ensure exceptional code quality
- Iterate quickly without compromising quality
- Build robust, lasting, and scalable services and products
- Drive the technical and organizational roadmap for experimentation at Snap
- Develop and grow a cross-functional team of software engineers and data scientists
- Work with teams to build processes and culture for Experimentation at Snap
- BS/BA in a technical field such as Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- 3+ years experience leading and growing engineering teams
- M.S. degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience in building and operating highly scalable and reliable full-stack services
- Experience in building data pipelines or A/B testing services preferred
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!
Want to learn more about Snap Inc.? Visit Snap Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Expression of Interest - Infrastructure, SRE, & DevOps