Director, Business Recruiting
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Creators of Snapchat, Spectacles, Bitmoji, and Zenly
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snap is looking for a Head of Business + Diversity Recruiting to help grow our Business teams (Global Sales and G&A) and own our global diversity recruiting implementation. Working in this critical role out of our headquarters in Los Angeles, CA, you will define and drive the strategic direction of Snap's Business recruiting efforts by partnering closely with C-level executives and leading, mentoring, and further growing the Recruiting team.
What you’ll do:
- Develop a scalable, global recruiting strategy for our Business teams (Global Sales & G&A)
- Own our global diversity recruiting efforts and implementation
- Lead, mentor, and build a collaborative Business Recruiting team that can meet the dynamic demands of a rapidly growing and global organization
- Operate as the key business partner to our Business executives
- Define consistent data-driven hiring metrics and goals, aligning both recruiters and business leaders alike
- Craft and execute creative talent sourcing and recruiting campaigns for quality diverse talent that scale
- Actively recruit for key roles and manage hiring within Snap’s Business teams
- Stay connected to the competitive landscape, including compensation and employment brand trends
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, business administration, or another related area of study
- 10+ years of recruiting experience focused on supporting Sales, G&A, or international hiring
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in hiring, mentoring, and managing a team of recruiting professionals — having worked closely with business leaders, HRBP’s, recruiters, sourcers, and coordinators
- Strong program management skills and extensive experience designing, assessing, deploying, and optimizing global talent sourcing and recruiting campaigns that scale
- Previous experience partnering with C-level executives and management on hiring various initiatives
- Ability to work with, and influence, multiple facets of the organization (i.e. across function, level, location, etc.) and tailor communication based on the audience
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, and extraordinary attention to detail and follow-through
- Stellar organizational skills, working with a strong sense of urgency and possessing the ability to quickly prioritize various top priorities
- An analytical mindset, thus understanding the importance of tracking metrics
- Broad understanding of general HR requirements
- Experience working in both small and large technology companies
- Experience and proficiency with various Applicant Tracking Systems and other recruiting software (ideally with Workday and LinkedIn Recruiter)
- A deep passion for building effective and high-performing teams
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!