Learning & Development Program Manager
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Creators of Snapchat, Spectacles, Bitmoji, and Zenly
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. We contribute to human progress by empowering people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Our Human Resources team is a dynamic group of professionals on a mission to unlock organization, team, and individual potential.
We’re looking for a Learning & Development Program Manager to join Snap Inc! Working closely with the Sr. Manager, Learning & Org Effectiveness, and with HR Business Partners, you will play a key role in creating and fostering Snap’s learning culture. Working from our Los Angeles, CA headquarters, you’ll develop exciting blended learning programs and development experiences to support our leaders’ and team members’ growth!
What you’ll do:
- Co-design global, scalable learning and leadership development strategies that align to Snap’s business priorities
- Drive various leadership development initiatives to build internal leadership bench that supports the future of Snap
- Drive a roadmap for development-related programs as needed by the organization (e.g. leadership coaching, mentoring, etc.)
- Oversee integrated performance management processes to enable a hyper performance culture
- Manage senior stakeholders from Human Resources and from Snap’s business units to create culturally relevant programming
- Conduct thoughtful needs analysis and research to design programs that build leadership capabilities the Snap way, using instructor-led, virtual and experiential modalities
- Facilitate engaging and exciting instructor-led experiences that resonate with Snap audiences
- Launch compelling and integrated marketing campaigns that encourage team members to engage in our development programs
- Review and continually evolve existing development programs to align with Snap’s hyper-fast pace and constant change
- Create reinforcement mechanisms to embed learning
- Measure the success and return on investment of development programs
- Strategically maximize LMS capabilities, and continuously refresh development content
- Manage L&D vendor relationships for externally-led programs
- Model and reinforce our cultural values of being kind, smart, and creative
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, OD, communications, or related field
- 8+ years experience in a Learning & Development role with proven success in learning programs, development initiatives, learning facilitation and reinforcement, program design, systems aptitude, performance management, and employee communications
- A passion for Snap’s mission
- Strong partnership skills and ability to manage group dynamics to achieve extraordinary results
- Ability to balance speed and quality of delivered product
- Extraordinary agility and ability to thrive through change; Composure through ambiguity
- Ability to prioritize workload and self-manage multiple programs while maintaining strong detail orientation and meeting ambitious deadlines
- A solutions-oriented mindset, with an ability to creatively solve problems
- Deep end-to-end program management experience
- Ability to build trust and relationships quickly, and to establish fast credibility
- Experience creating course content and instructional resources
- Fluency in appealing to different-sized audiences, various learning styles, and different levels of engagement among learners
- Ability to influence and impactfully communicate with all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Proficiency in elearning authoring software preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office / Google Docs
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!