Senior Account Manager
Snap Inc., Sydney, Australia
Creators of Snapchat, Spectacles, Bitmoji, and Zenly
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by millions of people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join Team Snapchat! You will work in a fun, fast-paced and fluid environment. Working from our Sydney, AU office, you will help grow and nurture senior-level client relationships, analyze and optimize campaign performance, strategically plan branded and performance video campaigns, and lead complex platform work stream.
What you’ll do:
- Lead, manage, and proactively grow relationships with key clients and agency partners
- Proactively lead product update discussions, educate brands and agencies on Snap’s new and existing products, and advise on best practices to drive optimal performance and groundbreaking campaigns
- Help onboard new account managers and account specialists, ensuring they understand best practices and key cross-functional relationships
- Partner with account executives and creative strategists throughout the RFP process to develop innovative, insight-driven digital campaigns on Snapchat, bringing measurable ROI for our clients
- Lead projects involving complex work streams and cross-functional collaboration (internally and externally)
- Dive deep into campaign performance data; guide KPI driven measurement strategies, identify performance trends, optimize campaigns to achieve results, and provide recommendations for upsell opportunities
- Increase adoption and engagement of Snap’s self-service platform and auction-based tools, providing ongoing technical support and real time analysis
- Proactively develop best-in-class case studies that deliver a constantly evolving test-and-learn agenda across the category
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, marketing, or another related area of study
- 5+ years experience in the digital media industry, with a focus on performance and brand marketing, ad-tech, or programmatic
- Expert understanding of advertising performance metrics
- Advanced Excel skills, as well as experience with analyzing datasets and delivering actionable insights
- Incredibly data driven, with deep understanding of advertising performance metrics
- Deep understanding of media management within a biddable auction advertising environment and demonstrated skill in educating others (e.g., advertisers, agencies)
- Pre-existing relationships with senior-level client decision-makers and brand marketers
- Proven experience working effectively with cross-functional teams and all levels of management (internally and externally)
- Impressive track record of delivering on quota and obtaining positive reviews
- Ability to lead multiple projects with strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to changes
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- A passion for Snapchat as a user and solid knowledge of our ad products
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!