Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by millions of people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We are looking for a CPG Measurement Lead to join Team Snapchat! We are looking for an expert in digital advertising and measurement with a proven track record of driving strategy and operational efficiency in a highly autonomous environment. This job is for someone who is excited about working alongside some of the largest advertisers in the world to help them prove the value of advertising on Snapchat. You will work from our New York, NY office, leading our measurement relationships with the Health and Beauty category, partnering closely with cross-functional teams to increase advertising effectiveness and efficiency on Snapchat.
What you’ll do:
- Create and lead measurement operations and learn plans for key clients to drive key category KPIs, ad performance, and long-term investment
- Partner closely with Snapchat Business Solutions (sales), Ad Product, and Measurement Product teams to deliver the best in class solutions to advertisers
- Lead day-to-day measurement operations with leading third-party measurement partners
- Prime-mover on category-level performance meta analyses, insights research, and advertiser narratives
- Build measurement capability and advocacy across business solutions
- Serve as the day-to-day trusted measurement consultant for key strategic advertiser relationships
- Operate as the voice of the advertiser to our product team in developing and prioritizing the product roadmap
- Bachelor’s degree in a business, economics, mathematics, or related field
- 5+ years analytics experience with a technology company, media agency, consulting firm, advertiser, or research company
- A strong understanding of Snapchat and the digital advertising ecosystem
- A strong understanding of Audience, Brand, and/or ROI analytics in CPG
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A deep understanding of applied statistics including sampling approaches, causal modeling, time series analysis, and data-mining techniques
- A proven track record of building/influencing client and partner relationships
- Ability to convey complex ideas in a clear and effective manner to a range of audiences
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!