Global Product Marketing Manager
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Creators of Snapchat, Spectacles, Bitmoji, and Zenly
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Marketer to join Team Snapchat and focus on Snapchat’s fast growing measurement & attribution products! As a Product Marketer, you will identify key market trends and opportunities and build extensive go-to-market strategies to capture them. Working from our Los Angeles, CA headquarters, you will partner closely with our Product Management team to influence our product roadmap through extensive research and advertising knowledge, and with our Vertical Measurement team to drive adoption of our measurement & attribution solutions across our marketplace. The ideal candidate must demonstrate a solid vision for the future of mobile advertising, be at ease in a fast moving and ambiguous environment, and showcase excellent problem solving and communication skills in order to drive impact across different teams.
What you'll do:
- Focus on developing product marketing strategies for Snapchat’s measurement & attribution products (lift, pixel, mobile measurement, 3rd party solutions, resonance etc.)
- Develop and communicate holistic strategies and go-to-market plans, including product narrative, positioning, and activation strategies
- Successfully roll out products to market by leading cross-functional teams, including Vertical Measurement, Sales, Communications, Marketing, and Legal
- Lead extensive market research to identify new opportunities through structured analysis, market trends, competitive benchmark, and packaging qualitative marketers feedback
- Be a recognized product expert and collaborate closely with Product Management and Engineering to inform the product roadmap, and with Vertical Measurement to drive adoption
- Structure conversations, create and socialize product marketing frameworks, and drive conversations with leadership to align on ad product direction
- 7+ years professional experience in product marketing, product management, internet technology, strategy consulting, corporate banking or other relevant digital marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an undergraduate institution in business, economics, psychology, or another related area of study
- A team player who can successfully work cross-functionally with various stakeholder groups, both within Snapchat and across partner organizations
- Strong understanding of the advertising industry and its measurement solutions
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to communicate results clearly and effectively to drive impact across teams
- Someone who’s comfortable dealing with changing environments and operating under high levels of uncertainty
- Passionate about mobile advertising and measurement
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected]
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!
Want to learn more about Snap Inc.? Visit Snap Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Sr. Manager, Medical Science Liaison - Hematology, East Coast Region
Achillion Pharmaceuticals, Blue Bell, PA
Product Operations Associate, Lobby
DraftKings, Boston, MA