Executive Protection Specialist
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Creators of Snapchat, Spectacles, Bitmoji, and Zenly
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
We’re looking for an Executive Protection Specialist to join Snap Inc! In this role you will provide a safe environment which enables our team to conduct business when traveling to, hosting, or attending events. The ideal candidate would exude a passion for delivering an uncompromising customer service experience to the Snap Inc. team with focus on detail, prioritization, and adaptability.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll aid in providing physical security for events and assist in protecting visiting VIPs. Additionally, you’ll participate in pre-event planning to ensure access control, asset protection, confidentiality, and other security matters are adequately addressed through a written plan accepted by the stakeholders
- Aid in identifying and understanding the risks to the organization, including business travel, and domestic and foreign operations
- Recommend and implement security measures to enhance our model for protecting our operations and people
- Travel both internationally and domestically up to 50% of the time with Snap Inc. leaders, or event planners
- Employees may be called upon 24 hours a day to support the operations
- Additional tasks may include partnering with other Executive Protection Specialists to oversee contract security services to create a comprehensive advance survey and threat assessment
- 5+ years multi-national security experience, including at least three years in a protective services role
- Experience in event security, executive protection, intelligence analysis and risk assessments; executive communications
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to work well in a team environment and gets hands-on to complete the tasks needed to protect the company and people
- Strong ability to assess, understand, and mitigate threats to the company and people while not stifling creativity and fun
- Experience in adapting/adjusting to ever changing business and environment needs, while executing at, and maintaining a high level of excellence
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!