Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by millions of people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We're looking for an Interfaces Designer to join Snap Inc! We’re looking for someone to own the user experience of external tools to help us power new, amazing, and beautiful products for advertisers. You will be working across multiple teams within the company including Revenue. We have multiple projects in the pipeline and are revamping many services across web and mobile. You'll be at the forefront of this effort and will be directly responsible for decisions that shape the products and the future of Snapchat. We will require a full range of skills from product design, interaction design, and visual design.
What you'll do:
- Think in terms of design systems and make rational design decisions
- Obsess over details
- Thrive in an environment with quick turn-around time
- Drive and implement designs with a large cross-functional team
- Partner with engineers to oversee the user experience of new features and products from conception until launch
- Responsible for understanding and resolving all reliability concerns for owned designs
- Seek out creative, design-led solutions to challenging problems
- Help define product roadmap by dreaming up new features and ideas
What we're looking for:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 5+ years of experience in designing, building and shipping high quality products
- High level thinker around creative strategy and product vision
- Offers very creative and technical solutions to difficult problems
- Create mock-ups, wireframes, redlines and icons
- Conduct user-research to validate design decisions
- Works with engineers, from the spec writing process to QA
- Experience designing for the web including enterprise tools, dashboards, or reporting interfaces
- Strong communication skills
- Portfolio featuring examples of design work
- Mobile and Web experience
- Comfortable in HTML and CSS
- Passion for Snapchat
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected]
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!
Want to learn more about Snap Inc.? Visit Snap Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Intermediate Software Engineer
Index Exchange, Montreal
Product Design Manager
Affirm, San Francisco, CA
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
3D Environment Artist
Relic Entertainment, Vancouver, BC
Elastic, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Experience Design Lead
Intrepid Pursuits, Boston, MA