Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Creators of Snapchat, Spectacles, Bitmoji, and Zenly
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
We’re looking for a Diversity Specialist to join Snap Inc! Reporting to the D+I Program Manager, you’ll be responsible for implementing programs for the various initiatives tied to the Diversity and Inclusion Program and have the opportunity to make Snap Inc. an even better place to work for all employees. Working from our Los Angeles, CA headquarters you’ll be leading employee resource groups (ERGs), organizing and attending conferences and implementing our D&I strategy for the business.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as primary point of contact for all ERGs globally to support their strategic plans including providing support with internal roles, deliverables, calendars, budget, swag, events, and roadmaps
- Be a brand ambassador for Snap Inc., by overseeing recruitment and community service partnership opportunities with ERGs, including managing ERG participation at industry conferences
- Manage communications between ERGs, the People Team and the company more widely about ERG initiatives
- Take the lead on meetings with ERG leads including ERG summits, quarterly ERG leads sessions
- Serve as primary point of contact for D+I team’s involvement in industry and recruiting conferences in collaboration with Recruiting and Events, including signing up ERG participants, working with ERGs to identify speakers and attending all conferences as an ambassador for Snap Inc.
- Participate in Inclusion team activities, trainings, and Councils
Provide support to Diversity and Inclusion Program as needed and assigned
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3+ years experience building programs in the diversity and inclusion space
- Strong organizational skills
- Expert project management skills
- Able to work independently
- A clear and effective communicator and collaborator
- Able to lead initiatives and programs across an organization and within teams
- Proficiency in Google Drive, Google Docs, and Google Sheets
- A passion for people and desire to consistently be a positive influence on the community
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!