Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by millions of people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly-curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for an Event Coordinator to join Team Snapchat! Working closely with a wide-array of internal teams, you will assist in developing Snapchat experiences at key industry events. Working from our New York, NY office, you’ll collaborate with colleagues throughout the company, as well as external vendors to produce client-facing events.
What you’ll do:
- Support the Global Brand Strategy team via unique experiences on campus and at external-facing events worldwide
- Coordinate critical event logistics, including invite management and guest lists, contract negotiation and invoices, catering selection, etc.
- Participate in team brainstorms to aide in the planning of upcoming events
- Partner closely with the Business Solutions, Marketing Design, and Partnerships teams to plan a variety of events annually
- Create, manage, and track contracts and payments for event spends through internal systems
- Assist with post event analysis including surveys, recaps, and recommendations for improvement
- Research innovative solutions and activations; fluency in industry trends
- Manage strong relationships with venues, vendors, and internal stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field of study
- 1+ years of experience successfully helping produce events, specifically those with a focus on sales & advertising, creators & influencers, consumer-facing, and/or experiential
- Experience producing external facing business and consumer facing events
- Analytical and creative mindset
- Extremely detail-oriented with exceptional organizational skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to simultaneously manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Superb communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work with internal and external stakeholders
- Positive, 'can do' attitude; no job is too big or too small
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Must be flexible and willing to travel as needed
- Google Applications, Apple Applications, and Microsoft Office Suite
- A passion for Snapchat!
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!
Want to learn more about Snap Inc.? Visit Snap Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Sleep Specialist (Retail Sales Associate) - Kenwood Towne Centre, Cincinnati OH
Casper, Cincinnati, OH