Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
We’re looking for an Executive Assistant to join Snap Inc! Working from our Los Angeles, CA headquarters, you’ll be responsible for supporting our Senior Director of Engineering - Head of Monetization Engineering. In addition to typical EA duties of calendar, email management, and arranging travel, the role will also involve things like coordinating ongoing priorities across the team, event coordination, and projects within the extended Engineering team. We are looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, are able to stay ten steps ahead and not let anything fall through the cracks. In addition to being organized, analytical, strategic and resourceful, you must possess strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions. High enthusiasm, creativity, and resourcefulness are crucial, as is a high level of professional integrity, and confidentiality.
What you'll do:
- Anticipate needs and provide high-level administrative support
- Manage a complex calendar and schedule
- Coordinate frequent travel arrangements
- Interact regularly and build relationships with executives across various teams at Snapchat
- Organize team professional events, socials, team off-sites, etc.
- Assist with ad-hoc engineering wide projects
- 3+ years of experience providing high-level administrative support at the executive level
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies, programs, and applications
- Highly organized and detail oriented with a proactive work-style
- Strong familiarity with Google enterprise products (Gmail, Calendar, Docs) and a passion for implementing technology to increase efficiency
- Experience with planning team events and off-sites
- Strong scheduling and coordination skills, and comfortable with last-minute changes
- Thrive in a fast-paced, quickly changing startup environment with an optimistic approach to work and life
- Incredibly proactive and able to take initiative and work efficiently with little direction
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience working in a tech/startup environment
- A passion for the product, company, and creativity!
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!
Want to learn more about Snap Inc.? Visit Snap Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Global Operations - Technical Account Manager & Resolution Team Lead
Qualtrics, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia