Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by millions of people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for a Software Engineer to join Snap Inc! Working from our New York, NY office, you’ll work on applied machine learning and computer vision, solving problems that range from architecting scalable infrastructure to building exciting products that leverage this technology.
What you’ll do:
- Evaluate the technical tradeoffs of every decision
- Perform code reviews and ensure exceptional code quality
- Iterate quickly without compromising quality
- Collaborate with various teams to design new products centered around machine learning and computer vision
- Build robust, lasting, scalable, and fun products!
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science or equivalent
- Industry engineering or research and development experience
- Experience with TensorFlow or related deep learning frameworks
- Masters/PhD in a technical field such as computer science or equivalent industry experience
- Solid understanding of the production machine learning workflow
- A passion for Snapchat and creativity!
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!