Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by millions of people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for a SMB Program Manager to join Team Snapchat! You will manage a team of sales specialists, who help SMB advertisers understand how to use Snapchat to achieve their business goals through consultation and support. You’ll also develop the business strategy for your sales program and work cross-functionally to ensure your team has resources and processes in place to drive growth and deliver customer success. Working from our Santa Monica, CA office, you’ll collaborate with other program managers to help build a thriving SMB Sales program.
What you'll do:
- Design and execute a go-to-market program for your segment of the SMB sales business, including target customers, sales narratives, campaign management playbooks, and processes to ensure valuable customer interactions and high productivity
- Deliver on quarterly revenue and productivity targets for your team
- Manage and coach a team of sales specialists, helping them to develop compelling proposals for advertising investments and to communicate effectively to clients whether on the phone, on video conference, or in person
- Rigorously prioritize team activities to maximize business impact, leading quarterly account planning processes and ensuring key performance indicators are met
- Contribute to customer relationship building and high opportunity sales efforts, including owning some C-level strategic relationships
- Develop metrics to measure the growth and performance of the book of business, and inform leadership about trends and opportunities
- Be a subject matter expert across all Snap advertising products, connecting features to business needs and providing feedback on product-market fit to inform product strategy
- Work cross-functionally with leaders in Marketing, Sales Operations, Sales Finance, and Product Strategy to be the voice of SMB customers, and align our organization around their needs
What we're looking for:
- 4+ years experience managing a sales team and/or client service team at an agency or marketing services company
- 10+ years of experience in sales, marketing, or enterprise technology
- MBA or advanced degree relevant to marketing preferred
- Passion for helping businesses grow through digital advertising
- Proven people management skills, with dedication to helping individuals grow their careers and a coaching approach to developing performance
- Experience contributing to sales operations, including implementing or improving sales tools and tracking metrics, optimizing internal processes, and managing complex projects
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales goals
- A great communicator who can thrive in a highly collaborative, fast-paced work culture
- Extensive knowledge of social media, mobile apps, and digital and mobile marketing, including direct response and lead generation tactics
- Strong problem solving and quantitative analytical skills
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!