Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by millions of people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for a Commercial Lead to join Team Snapchat! Working with the Global Online Sales team, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our commercial strategy for the Chinese advertising market. Working from either Shenzhen or Beijing, you’ll collaborate with cross-functional teams within Snap, as well as external partners, to grow advertising sales in China and APAC.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and implement Snap’s commercial strategy for China, in particular through partnership with sales representatives and other commercial partners in the market
- Become an evangelist for Snapchat ad products in the China media community, including through direct meetings with advertisers, marketing events, trainings, etc.
- Evaluate commercial strategy and operating model for other APAC markets
- Achieve ambitious revenue targets for assigned markets
What we’re looking for:
- MBA preferred
- 4+ years of experience in management consulting and/or business development / sales for tech / digital media companies
- Deep familiarity with digital / mobile media, user acquisition, and e-commerce marketing
- Strong existing relationships with decision makers for advertisers and agencies
- Ability to operate independently with limited oversight from HQ
- Ability to represent Snapchat well in various contexts
- Strong public speaking skills
- A passion for Snapchat and the digital media industry!
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!