Front End Software Engineer
Snap Inc., Odessa, Ukraine
Creators of Snapchat, Spectacles, Bitmoji, and Zenly
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
We’re looking for a Front End Software Engineer to join Snap Inc! You will play a key role in building and shaping everything from new creative products on the web to internal tools and more to come.
What you’ll do:
- Build scalable front end applications to support the growing needs of the business
- Work with multidisciplinary teams across the organization to ensure Snap Inc.’s web presence leverages the potential of existing systems and data
- Understand the needs of Snapchatters, publishers, and advertisers to deliver intuitive and interactive applications to support them
- Manage projects and collaborate with key stakeholders
What we're looking for:
- A BS degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
- Experience with BEM, OOCSS, and SMACSS is a plus
- Experience with SASS, LESS, and PostCSS is a plus
- Comfort building across the stack in Java or Python
- Experience with any of the following modern web frameworks (React, Angular, Ember, Backbone.js, Dojo, Bootstrap)
- A passion for front end design and/or web application development
- Experience developing consumer-facing software
- Experience developing software systems of medium-to-large scope and complexity
- Experience with ES6 is a plus
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected]
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!
Want to learn more about Snap Inc.? Visit Snap Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Bilingual Technical Support Engineer (French & English)
Mojio, Vancouver, Canada
Ruby Backend Developer (KL)
Piktochart, Kuala Lumpur
Engineering Team Lead - Frontend
Squarespace, New York, NY
Senior Software Engineer - San Francisco, CA
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Infrastructure Developer (DevOps)
Staff Software Engineer
WePay, Redwood City, CA