Senior Internal Auditor, IT
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Creators of Snapchat, Spectacles, Bitmoji, and Zenly
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
We’re looking for a Senior Internal Auditor, IT to join Snap, Inc! Working closely with the Internal Audit team, you will play a key role in our technology audit program, including Snap’s SOX Compliance efforts. Working from our Santa Monica, CA office, you’ll collaborate with the Engineering team and other technology leaders to build out our risk management capabilities through audit projects, consultative engagement, and our compliance programs. You will face exciting challenges, including driving stronger controls awareness, designing controls, and confirming execution of controls via your partnership across Information Technology and Engineering.
What you’ll do:
- Participate in the development of the IT internal controls program
- Support IT risk assessments and help execute enterprise risk management plans
- Perform planning, fieldwork, reporting, and follow-up phases of IT SOX work programs and audit plans
- Work towards becoming an organizational leader on SOX for all areas of technology
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of technology infrastructure, processes, and organization
- Be a leader in operational efficiency and a well-controlled IT control environment
- Document results of audit work in accordance with Internal Audit department and the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) standards
- Research and stay current on new technical literature applicable to the internal controls process (e.g., PCAOB guidance, SEC, ISACA etc.), emerging trends, and best practices
Who we’re looking for:
- BA/BS in Accounting, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or other financial or technology field
- 3+ years audit experience
- CISA designation preferred
- Deep experience in SOX Compliance
- Experience in Google Cloud Platform a plus
- Proficient in business processes and IT general controls, application controls, IT infrastructure security, and how they intersect with financial transactions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to effectively interact with various levels of management, including functional department managers and directors
- Someone who thrives on building from the ground up and enjoys reaching for the highest performance standards
- Proactive and results-driven
- Ability to execute well and flourish in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Able to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected]
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!
Want to learn more about Snap Inc.? Visit Snap Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Vettery, New York
Director, Financial Accounting & Advisory Services
Accordion Partners, San Francisco
Global Facilities Manager
Wish, San Francisco, United States
metromile, San Francisco, CA
Senior International Financial Controller
Product Operations Analyst
Pivotal Software, San Francisco