Senior Manager, Strategy
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Creators of Snapchat, Spectacles, Bitmoji, and Zenly
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
We’re looking for a Senior Strategy Manager to join Snap Inc! Working closely with the Strategy team, as well as different groups across the organization, you will help with the planning, management, and execution of a variety of core initiatives. This role is based in our Los Angeles, CA headquarters.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders across the company to plan and execute both long and short term strategic goals across both Product and Monetization
- Actively participate in all aspects of M&A deals, including due diligence, valuation, modeling, negotiations, closing, and integration
- Develop and manage relationships with outside partners, acquisition targets, and investors
- Build forward-looking roadmaps and source partnership or acquisition opportunities that directly align with the company strategy
- Take a hands-on and active leadership and management role to ensure the team is exceeding expectations internally and externally
- Bachelor's degree in economics, business, or related field
- 7+ years of experience in corporate development, business development, investment banking, private equity, consulting, or law
- Ability to both lead and execute independently and efficiently, with or without additional resources
- Someone who can learn new areas and subjects quickly, make thoughtful strategic decisions, and jump quickly on different priorities
- Strong written and communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to advance multiple projects with competing deadlines across the finish line
- Experience with strategic partnerships and the tech industry is a plus
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!