Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by millions of people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for a Creative Strategist to join Team Snapchat! You’ll work in a fun, fast-paced, and fluid environment, partnering with our clients to map their branding objectives to the Snapchat platform. Working from our Dubai, UAE office, you will collaborate with the Snapchat Sales and Creative Strategy teams, plus key brand partners and their agencies, to create and implement best-in-class brand and performance marketing on Snapchat.
What you'll do:
- Work with the broader Creative Strategy team to develop a vision for brands’ presences on Snapchat, and provide the inspiration, blueprint, analysis, and leadership to realize your proposed vision
- Lead strategic conversations that continuously uncover and elucidate new business needs and opportunities; inspire and motivate executives
- Work across the MENA region with a focus on top tier clients
- Educate clients in creative approaches to the platform using combined insights on how Snapchatters use the platform, evolving advertising formats, and campaign objectives
- Generate insights, ideas, and strategies that further the major business goals of the client on a frequent basis
- Work with the Product, Research, and Measurement teams to develop insights-led product development for the category
- Serve as a thought leader on the ways mobile technology can fundamentally change the relationship between brand and consumer
- Manage key client and agency partnerships
What we're looking for:
- Track record of developing strategically grounded and outstanding creative applied in digital and mobile offline mediums
- Exceptional creative and brand marketing portfolio
- Excellent storytelling, facilitation, and general communications skills
- Confident and experienced public speaker
- A thirst to learn every day and the ability to turn technical innovation into creative opportunity
- 10+ years of experience in performance marketing/advertising
- BS/BA degree or equivalent preferred
- Hands-on experience with analytical tools, e.g. Google Analytics, Facebook Power Editor a plus
- Hands-on experience with creative tools, e.g. InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop a plus
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!
Want to learn more about Snap Inc.? Visit Snap Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Enterprise Account Executive, Northwest
MemSQL, Seattle, WA
Lead Stylist - Supervisor, King of Prussia
Bonobos, King of Prussia, PA
Channel Partnerships Manager
Amino, San Francisco
Account Executive, GigMasters
XO Group, New York
Customer Success Expert
Pipedrive, New York
Associate Media Account Manager
Taboola, New York