Business Strategist, Global Online Sales
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Creators of Snapchat, Spectacles, Bitmoji, and Zenly
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by millions of people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for a Business Strategist, Global Online Sales to join Team Snapchat! Working as part of the Global Online Sales team, you will be helping digital advertisers understand how to use ad products on Snapchat to achieve their business goals through consultation and support. Working from our Los Angeles, CA headquarters, you’ll collaborate with our product, business support and marketing teams to build and grow a successful sales program.
What you'll do:
- Identify, prioritize, and develop customers
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service
- Define the overall sales approach for specific customer segments, develop work plans, and create compelling SMB sales propositions
- Develop and implement best practices for client interaction, sales, and services
- Develop metrics to measure the growth and performance of accounts and provide reports as needed
- Analyze campaign performance statistics and recommend performance enhancements
- Articulate and update clients on Snap Inc. products and developments
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred
- 4+ years of experience in advertising/media sales, media buying, or agency account management
- Extensive knowledge of social media, mobile apps, and digital and mobile marketing
- Strong existing relationships among media buyers, agencies, and marketers
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales goals
- Ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage tasks
- Strong problem solving and quantitative analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment
- Someone who’s up for the challenge of building something from the bottom up
- Passion for Snap Inc. products and marketing!
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!