Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by over 150 million people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for a Business Marketer to join Team Snapchat! Working closely with the Marketing team, you’ll play a key role in establishing our consumer and business-facing marketing, messaging, and positioning. Working from our Venice, CA headquarters, you’ll collaborate with the Marketing and Sales teams to help us complete our creative and financial goals.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the Sales, Measurement, Product, and Business Operations teams
- Develop go-to-market materials for new product launches and updates
- Create new marketing collateral, including product overviews, case studies, keynote decks, fact sheets, playbooks, customer stories, newsletters, videos, and more
- Build meaningful and easy-to-understand stories out of complex information
- Create and carry out sales activations at tentpole industry events
- Work with sales leads on vertical messaging
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of relevant experience, preferably in B2B Marketing
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, or a related field of study — an MBA or advanced degree is also preferred
- Strong project management skills, and the ability to multitask and manage multiple projects in a cross-functional work environment
- Experience with event creation and production is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- A good eye for design aesthetics
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects in response to shifting priorities
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
- A passion for Snapchat and creativity!
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!
Want to learn more about Snap Inc.? Visit https://www.snap.com/en-US/
Jobs You May Like
Marketing Operations Analyst
Trunk Club, Chicago, IL
Freelance English Copywriter
Director, Marketing Services
MyFitnessPal, Austin, TX
Postmates, San Francisco
Digital (Web) Project Manager
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Junior Local Market Rep
Weedmaps, Flagstaff, Arizona, United States