Council Facilitator (Part-Time)
Snap Inc., Sydney, AU
Creators of Snapchat, Spectacles, Bitmoji, and Zenly
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
We’re looking for a Council Facilitator to join Snap Inc! You’ll be responsible for leading Councils and team building events for our Council program — an incredible and unique part of our company culture. Council is program that brings people together from across the company to connect, play, volunteer, share, and speak from the heart. In this role, you’ll work with Council groups to foster communication, connection, community, collaboration, consciousness, and individual well-being!
What you’ll do:
- Lead bi-weekly team Council groups
- Lead Councils for Diversity Resource Groups
- Communicate bi-weekly with Council members
- Plan and participate in all Council-related activities (community service, group-building activities, celebrations, etc.)
- Lead trips to the Ojai Foundation
- Engage Council leaders to proactively support the Council program
- Sub-in for other Council team members, as needed
- Work closely with the Los Angeles office on the Council program’s design, curriculum development, and implementation
- Track program attendance in our shared database
- Oversee all related administrative tasks, like booking spaces and logistics coordination
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience managing diverse groups in a Council environment
- BA/BS in Counseling Psychology, Spiritual Psychology, or Social Work preferred
- An experienced Council leader, mentor, or trainer
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A resourceful self-starter with a strong work ethic who is able to thrive in an evolving environment
- Someone who practices Council regularly, can engage in appreciative inquiry, and understands group dynamics
- Excellent, effective, and attentive listening skills
- A keen understanding of nonverbal cues, body language, tone, and spoken language
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Someone who enjoys being part of a team, but can work independently
- Someone who exhibits a positive attitude and willingness to learn new things
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!
Want to learn more about Snap Inc.? Visit Snap Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
CRM Business System Analyst - Salesforce
Airbnb, Beijing, China
Senior HR Representative
Fitbit, Romania - Bucharest
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
BounceX, New York
Human Resources Business Partner
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL