Senior Counsel, Revenue & Marketing
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Creators of Snapchat, Spectacles, Bitmoji, and Zenly
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
We're looking for a Senior Counsel, Revenue & Marketing, to join Snap Inc! You’ll play a key role in structuring, drafting, and negotiating a variety of terms and contracts, including for self-service advertising, ad tech, and e-commerce. You’ll also advise on other commercial contracts and legal issues spanning the breadth of Snap Inc.’s products and services. Working from our Venice, CA headquarters, you’ll collaborate with colleagues throughout the company to develop creative solutions that manage risk.
What you’ll do:
- Draft and negotiate terms and agreements covering key portions of Snap Inc.’s sales activities, including for self-service advertising, e-commerce, ad tech, and partner/vendor/agency deals
- Manage multiple projects and support colleagues to ensure timely and accurate execution of business initiatives
- Advise business clients on legal issues and risks, company policies, and business strategy
- Assist in creating and improving terms, agreements, and templates for Snap Inc.’s new products and markets
- Exercise sound judgment when negotiating key business and legal terms
- Collaborate with outside counsel on commercial matters and expansion to international markets
- Handle projects at the discretion of the Associate General Counsel
What we’re looking for:
- J.D. with excellent academic credentials
- Membership in at least one state bar (CA or NY preferred)
- 7+ years of experience practicing law, at a top-tier law firm or in-house, with at least four years of experience in self-service advertising
- Outstanding analytical, communication, organizational, negotiation, and drafting skills
- Excellent legal and business judgment, strategic thinking, and the ability to manage multiple matters simultaneously
- A detail-oriented and business-friendly team player
- Someone who can communicate effectively with all levels of the organisation
- Ability to accommodate tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- A strong work ethic and the ability to work independently
- Ability to identify and resolve legal issues quickly
- A whip-smart individual who doesn’t take themselves too seriously!
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!
Want to learn more about Snap Inc.? Visit https://www.snap.com/en-US/
Jobs You May Like
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Director, Trust & Safety
Postmates, San Francisco
Coordinator, Legal Affairs, Original Film
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Global Head of Total Rewards
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Senior Vice President, Investor Relations
Time Inc., Time Inc.
Analyst - Brand Expense
Time Inc., Bengaluru, India