Snap Inc., Hamburg, Germany
Creators of Snapchat, Spectacles, Bitmoji, and Zenly
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by over 150 million people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly-curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for a Creative Strategist to join Team Snapchat! You’ll work in a fun, fast-paced, and fluid environment partnering with our clients to map their branding objectives to the Snapchat platform. You will need a creative mind, the ability to think on your feet, and a passion for thinking outside the box.
What you'll do:
- Develop and execute a learning curriculum for clients and their creative agency portfolio
- Develop a vision for brands’ presences on Snapchat, and provide the inspiration, blueprint, and leadership to realize your proposed vision
- Lead strategic conversations that continuously uncover and elucidate new business needs and opportunities; inspire and motivate executives
- Educate clients in creative approaches to the platform using combined insights on how Snapchatters use the platform, evolving advertising formats, and campaign objectives
- Generate insights, ideas, and strategies that further the major business goals of the client
- Work with the product, research, and measurement teams to develop insights-led product development for the category
- Serve as a thought leader on the ways mobile technology can fundamentally change the relationship between brand and consumer
- Manage key creative agency partnerships
What we're looking for:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent preferred
- 10+ years of experience in brand marketing/advertising
- Deep understanding of brand marketing and how to build brilliant strategies across business needs and verticals
- Track record of developing strategically grounded and outstanding creative applied in digital and offline mediums — with mobile experience a plus
- Exceptional creative marketing portfolio
- Excellent storytelling, facilitation, and general communications skills
- Hands-on experience with creative tools, e.g. InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!
Want to learn more about Snap Inc.? Visit https://www.snap.com/en-US/
Jobs You May Like
Global Head of Product Marketing
Eventbrite, San Francisco, California
Time Inc., Tampa, FL
Junior Local Market Rep
Weedmaps, Santa Cruz, California, United States
Head of Brand & Communications (m/w)
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA
Sr. Manager, Field Visual, East Coast
rag & bone, NY - Headquarters