Senior HR Team Advisor
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Creators of Snapchat, Spectacles, Bitmoji, and Zenly
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
We’re looking for a Senior HR Team Advisor to join Snap Inc! Working closely with your team, you will align the People team’s strategy with Snap Inc.’s business plan to help us achieve strategic and operational goals. Working from our Venice, CA headquarters, you’ll collaborate with colleagues across the company to help deliver amazing experiences for our employees.
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as the key HR leader supporting Corporate and Revenue teams across multiple global locations
- Partner with key stakeholders to ensure employee and business needs are met, focusing on organizational design in a rapidly growing company and community
- Recommend, develop, and adapt performance, development, and succession planning processes for use in your groups
- Influence initiatives that support our short and long-term business goals
- Attract, develop, and help retain employees
- Provide counsel and guidance on employee management and development
- Act as an executive coach and trusted advisor for key clients and leaders
- Drive the People team’s various initiatives
- Provide insights to the Learning & Development team regarding training and development programs that will help your clients meet their broader goals and objectives
- Partner with the Comp & Benefits team to ensure that equitable pay for performance is in place, including relevant pay structures for the unique needs of each team
- Ensure HR policies are relevant, communicated, followed, and in-line with local requirements
- Establish tools to enable effective working relationships with and between managers and employees
- Handle employee relations topics when necessary
- Remain up-to-date on local employment legislation and compliance
- Model and reinforce our cultural values of being kind, smart, and creative
What we're looking for:
- BS in Human Resource Management or related field
- 8+ years experience in an HR Business Partner role with proven successes in performance management, organizational design, recruitment, immigration, compensation, benefits, employee communications, and employee relations and coaching
- Experience supporting corporate functions as well as sales and revenue teams
- Someone with HR Experience with both US business (ideally in multiple states) and international businesses
- Strong interpersonal skills, good intuition, and the ability to influence and communicate to all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Ability to prioritize workload and self-manage projects, handle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines
- A detail oriented individual with strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- A passion for Snapchat and creativity!
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!
Want to learn more about Snap Inc.? Visit https://www.snap.com/en-US/
Jobs You May Like
Recruiting Coordinator (12-month contract role)
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Customer Advocacy - Senior Program Manager
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Onboarding Specialist, Customer Success
Everwise, New York
Learning and Development Specialist
Senior Technical Recruiter
Weedmaps, Los Angeles, CA, United States