Information Security Engineer
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Creators of Snapchat, Spectacles, Bitmoji, and Zenly
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
We're looking for a Information Security Engineer to join Snap Inc! We're looking for someone who can ensure all of our software and infrastructure is designed and implemented with best security practices in mind. You will work side by side with some of the most talented engineers in the industry to harden our systems and applications to better protect our user data. You will be responsible for securing the data that we are trusted to protect to the highest standard.
What you'll do:
- Perform design and implementation security reviews for different parts of the Snap Inc. ecosystem
- Come-up with technical solutions to address security weaknesses and work with relevant stakeholders to implement them
- Propose and evaluate innovative new security features that could benefit our users
- Assist with security incident response as needed
- Find security flaws hidden deeply in complex protocols and systems across the software stack
What we're looking for:
- Expertise in conducting web and mobile security assessments covering threat modeling, design reviews and in-depth implementation audits
- Solid foundation in web security, mobile security, penetration testing and cryptography
- Demonstrated proficiency in software development in C, C++ or Java
- BS in Computer Science or a related technical field / equivalent experience
- 4+ years of industry experience in security and development
- Ability to conduct fuzzing against unfamiliar protocols and code
- Proficiency in implementing sandboxing solutions
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected]
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!
Want to learn more about Snap Inc.? Visit https://www.snap.com/en-US/
Jobs You May Like
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Twitch, San Francisco, California
Software Engineer - Platform
Quora, Mountain View, CA
Desarrolladores/as - Developers - Entry Level
Forward Deployed Software Engineer
Palantir Technologies, London, United Kingdom
Senior Security Engineer
Instacart, San Francisco