Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
We’re looking for an iOS Engineer to join Snap Inc! Working from our Venice, CA headquarters, you’ll play a key role in building and shaping key features that millions of Snapchatters use every day.
What you'll do:
- Push the limits of mobile devices and create great user experiences
- Build smooth, stable, and fun products
- Develop features from design through implementation and launch
- Evaluate technical tradeoffs of every decision and work with design on the best UI and infrastructure practices
- Perform code reviews that guarantee code quality
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in developing mobile applications
- BS/BA degree in a technical field such as Computer Science (or equivalent years of experience)
- Strong CS fundamentals and problem solving skills
- Objective-C and iOS experts
- Familiarity with Swift
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected]
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!
Want to learn more about Snap Inc.? Visit https://www.snap.com/en-US/
Jobs You May Like
Delivery Manager, North Region
MuleSoft, Chicago, Detroit, Minneapolis, Toronto, Remote
Front-End Engineer- Entry Level- Spring/Summer 2018
Peloton, New York, NY
Technical Support Manager, Creator Tools
Vimeo, New York, NY
Engineering Internships - Summer 2018
Tile, San Mateo, CA
Quality Engineer - Platform
Slack, San Francisco
Weedmaps, Irvine, CA, United States